Donald Trump is not a well man. I’ve never seen anyone as delusional as he is.. Think about it… Here’s a man who thinks he’s right and everyone else is wrong. A guy who thinks he’s God’s gift to humanity. A guy who is now our Commander in Chief. The question is is he fit for the job? Well, let’s find out shall we?
I said that Mr. Trump is a stupid man and I know people will call me out on this and that’s okay but in order to understand this, let’s post some opinions (of which are entirely my own).
Here’s a man who no matter what happens will go on Twitter and just tweet away. (For examples, click to go to them). Donald Trump’s Tweets
1)Think about this : During the transition period, he was busy focusing on how he didn’t like his portrayal on SNL and called on NBC to cancel the show or how Arnold Schwarzenegger was destroying the Apprentice and that NBC should fire him.. Really? This is what’s important to you?
2) During the campaign, Trump was convinced that the election was rigged against him (it wasn’t). A claim he still stands by even now after winning.. Who cares though? You already won so why should it matter? Just yesterday he claimed that he lost the popular vote due to many illegal votes and that his administration will look into it.. Forget the fact that you win by electoral votes and not by a “popularity contest”, but why are you still focused on this? Even Trump’s legal team says there’s no evidence to back this up but Trump says he “believes so”. Well, okay then. Intrestingly, one of his top aides, Steve Bannon is registered to vote in two states which itself is illegal so why isn’t Trunp concerned about that? Steve Bannon Commits Voter Fraud Trump Claims Voter Fraud
3) He repealed Obamacare despite not having something to replace it which isnt the best idea.. I mean if your going to replace something, make sure you have a back up or millions of people will be without insurance which, down the line will become problematic..
4) He wants to build a wall. Okay, I get it. He thinks a wall will keep the “bad people” out however history shows us that did doesn’t work. If people want to get into the country they will find a way to do so. Look at Hamas: They found a way around it by building a network of tunnels to get into Israel. In Germany they climbed over the walls. In Russia, we had the cold war (It wasn’t until Regean where he uttered those famous words. Point being, if the walls in those countries couldn’t keep people out what makes Trump’s wall different? And another thing, what about family? What if I live here and have family in Mexico? Does this mean I can no longer go? Need special permission? Join them but never allowed back? Sure, anyone can build a wall and if we do that I fear this will set us back 50/60 years or worse. Trump’s Wall Trump’s Executive Order
But here area few things to ask yourself:
- Are you unaware of the 1970 treaty that requires that needs the permission and approval of Mexico
- Are you willing to put people out of work
- Are you aware of the ecomincal reprussicans that will come if you buildthis wall? For instance: The states that border Mexico and the people who rely on them for their livleyhood?
- What about the Rio Grande? Have you stopped to think how this would be affected?
- Mexico refuses (and rightly so) topay for the wall yet Mr. Trump insists that “they will pay for it one way or the other.” Well, if I didn’t know any better that sounds like a threat and/or a demand.
- Furthermore, you are asking taxpayers to pay for this. To that I say that if you want a damn wall, fund it yourself and leave us out of it.
- Finally, let’s forget that there already is wall up (there is) but the one that Trump wants built has been proven to be ecomically imposible. Not to mention years of manpower that we do not have and assume for a moment it is built, who monitors it? Who funds it? By the way, some of Trump’s clothing line is Made in Mexico..
- Last but not least, Donald Trump said that after talking with the President of Mexico, he agreed that it’s in everyone’s best interest if the White House canceled the upcoming meeting. Only one problem. NEVER HAPPANED. The Mexican President tweeted that it was his decision because Trump has no respect for him or his country.
5) Now, the other thing that Trump vowed to do and did was sign an executive order to ban immigration. Trump’s Order On Immigration Sure ok it’s easier said then done. I have a few issues with this as does many American citizens . In NY alone, Mayor De Blasio held a press confrence AGAINST this as did many other Mayors. What was Trump’s response? Immigrant Order
Cut off funding to those states that do so. But:
- You can’t do that. Nope it’s law that you can’t withold money from a state unless the money will be used for something other then what it is intended for.
- Also, holding states hostage will prove what exactly?
- There are millions of immigrants living across the U.S. many are legal and many have family. So question is: Will you deport legal citizens regardless of wheather or not they did anything wrong?
- Do we have the resources? Time? Money?
I find this interesting that people have come to this country to make a better life for themselves and family and one man wants to take that all away. Well,Mr Trump (No, I will not call him the P word) not every Muslim, Arab aren’t “evil”.
Will the protests work? I don’ know. But we need to so we can be heard and maybe just maybe make a difference.