Are you not entertained? Because I sure am enjoying this comedy reality show that has been going on or as I like to call it.. Season 2 of The Donald Trump show. Season One was all about the campaign and this new season, to boost ratings, is all about conspiracy theories and paranoia.
It is sad that our Government is now being compared to a reality show but when you have an orange haired nut job running the place …. I have no words but here’s what’s happened so far with updates.
1. Trump made serious allegations about President Obama wiretapping him without a shred of evidence to back it up and then ordering an investigation into said allegations. Fair enough however, the investigation,as expected,proved false as nothing was found and that’s after being confirmed by the FBI Director, Obama’s Security Intelligence Director, DOJ, to name a few. That would close it and end right there… Unfortunately, Trump,never one to take no for an answer, refuses to believe that and claims that he has evidence that he says
We have important, important stuff that we will reveal that will prove Obama is guilty.
Great..How would you have that when no one else does? Well, according to dimwit Kelly Ann Conway
He’s the President and his privy to many things no one else has.
Well, fine then why waste time with an investigation if you have your own proof. If you have it release it. Or does no one want to write it up?
And he went one step further by saying that the British colluded with Obama to do that and then insulting Germany about it.. Great. Piss off 2 of our allies to convince the world how correct you are only you’re not ..
These are serious allegations that aren’t true if only because
No President has the authority to order any types of wiretapping whatsoever.. Only a Federal judge can but only in extreme circumstances.
It really is sad that Trump does not know the laws and feels like he can get away with anything because he’s the President which brings me to.
2. Russia and that explains the tweets that Trump is sending out because he’s trying to deflect away from that and if the Press is talking about anything other than Russia,then he can continue his business dealings with them and if you think he’s distance himself for it then you are only kidding yourself.
3. There is no question that he’s still involved in his business dealings .He just can’t or won’t and the whole press thing he did with his tax lawyer was just for show.. After all,there’s a reason why his cabinet members are all wealthy Wall Street types with no experience in politics.. Also, his tax breaks and cuts are there to benefit him and his rich buddies.
4.You have to love the press for questioning Sean Spicer on a daily basis regarding the wiretapping and him shutting them down by bullying them because that’s what he is a bully… A patsy… Like everyone else in the administration, he’s been trained really well to be brainwashed into believing Trump’s lies
5. Clearly the ban has been proven unconstitutional and as such unable to take effect however, Trump being Trump doesn’t agree and has filed an appeal to overturn it. But if it didn’t work the first time,what makes him think the second time will? And they will need to prove to the judge why it’s needed and possibly show proof none of which they have and I’d like to see them explain how it’s within the law when others say that it is not.
Seriously, how much more of this nonsense must we endure before impeachment hearings begin?
This is someone who never ceases to amaze.. He’s so convinced that the wall is needed that he’s willing to cut from every agency to get that funding.. Forget the fact that the majority of Americans are against this wall (Also, a wall already exists to which he seems clueless about), but he’s willing to put many people out of jobs to do so.
His goal is to put the funding towards the military in order to protect us except the military has always been sufficiently funded…..
In short, since Mexico won’t pay and taxpayers refuse, he’s cutting to get the money and it’s only a matter of time before he blames someone for this.. Of course once the budget doesn’t pass… I think I need more popcorn..
- He insulted Germany,
- Accused England of wiretapping collusion
- Cutting every agency to fund his damn wall.
- Convinced that evidence for the wiretapping exists and will prove it (Good luck with that)
Basically, if he benefits he will do it and that includes his Obama care repeal to which he decided that of Republicans don’t pass it, they won’t be elected…So now he’s making threat’s… The fact that almost everyone’s against it is irrelevant..
Anyway, with all that he’s doing he’s not Making America great again.No, if anything he’s alienating our allies, pitting us against each other, and showing us who he really is. The only question is when will the moral people in Government expose him and set in motion the wheels to remove him?